Trader Joe’s Soft Peanut Brittle
Have you ever wandered down the frozen foods section at Trader Joe’s and wished you had a reason to buy the wonderful chocolates they have? They sit there, tempting us, jogging our creative minds looking for a reason to invite people over so we can spend $5 on a bag of chocolate.
Well I’ve decided that I’m going to try a new bag of Trader Joe’s chocolate one after another and write my own reviews of them. Enjoy my exploration! This week: Soft Peanut Brittle
- It’s not very soft.
- It’s almost identical to butterfingers in taste and texture. (Which I didn’t use to like as a kid, but I am really starting to love butterfingers)
- Small, slightly bigger than a mini butterfinger.
- Taste just like butterfingers.
- They are delicious, very hard to only have one. But I don’t mind that for 4 I eat 170 calories.
- Very dense and rich in flavor.
- They don’t remind me of peanut brittle at all
- chop them up and place them on top of ice cream, in cookies, or on top of a cake.
- Not exactly something I would automatically pair with coffee, but who doens’t enjoy chocolate and coffee?
- I brought the bag to my bible study and they loved popping them in their mouth as we chatted together.